COVID-19 Update as of 5-6-2020
Here is a quick update on our current status during Phase One of re-opening in NC.
• PARKS, OPEN SPACES and TRAILS are still open to the public, and we encourage you to enjoy them while practicing physical distancing (6 feet of separation).
• PLAYGROUNDS, PARK RESTROOMS, and WATER FOUNTAINS, are CLOSED.
• SHELTERS are OPEN for individual / family use ONLY. No gatherings are allowed
• ATHLETIC FIELDS are OPEN for individual / family use ONLY. No games or group gatherings are allowed.
• BASKETBALL COURTS and the LEXINGTON SKATE PARK have been closed due to physical distancing guidelines not being followed.
• WASHINGTON PARK SPLASH PAD and the LEXINGTON AQUATIC PARK seasons will be determined based on guidance from national and state officials, and currently will have delayed openings.
• We are working hard to determine how our SUMMER CAMP program will operate this year, and we are closely monitoring guidance to ensure we can run a safe and fun program for the campers.
Thank you for your understanding, and we will continue to provide updates as we have them
Welcome to online registration for the City of Lexington Parks and Recreation! On this site you can create a participant profile, register for classes and activities, and request to reserve facilities. Please note that payment is required at the time of registration, and you must have a valid email address to register online. We will still take in-person registrations at our offices at the Robbins Recreation Center.
NOTE: All participants must create a profile in order to register. Please take a moment to read the instructions below to help you better navigate the process. If you have any questions, please call us at (336) 248-3960.
To Register - Select a program category, search for programs of interest, and follow the prompts to register.
To Request a reservation - Click "Facility Rentals", and follow the directions on that page.
To Create a New Account - Click "Sign In" in the top right corner, then "Create New Account".
To Sign In - Click "Sign In" in the top right corner, and sign in using your email address and password.
Lexington Parks and Recreation offers athletics, recreational activities, and special events for all ages throughout the year. Our programs are inclusive and open to people of all abilities. The department also operates and maintains 21 parks, offering a wealth of outdoor fun including playgrounds, courts, walking trails, athletic fields, green spaces, and aquatic parks. For more information visit our website at LexingtonNC.gov/ParksandRec, or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/lexparksandrec.