COVID-19 UPDATE (9/2/2020)
Phase 2.5 is here! With the increased gathering limits, and updated guidance on certain facilities, we are excited to announce the following updates. We encourage everyone to practice the 3 “W”s (Wear, Wait, and Wash), and to take precautions to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
• Playgrounds are now OPEN! Use playgrounds at your own risk, please note that equipment is not sanitized.
• Lexington Skate Park is now OPEN. Hours for the Skate Park are 8:00 am until 10:00pm
• Basketball courts are OPEN.
• PARKS, OPEN SPACES and TRAILS are still open, and we encourage you to enjoy them responsibly.
• Programming – We are excited to announce that we will be offering fall classes and activities. You can sign up online at registration.lexingtonnc.gov. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram (@lexparksandrec) for more updates, alerts, and pictures and videos!
Welcome to online registration for the City of Lexington Parks and Recreation! On this site you can create a participant profile, register for classes and activities, and request to reserve facilities. Please note that payment is required at the time of registration, and you must have a valid email address to register online. We will still take in-person registrations at our offices at the Robbins Recreation Center.
NOTE: All participants must create a profile in order to register. Please take a moment to read the instructions below to help you better navigate the process. If you have any questions, please call us at (336) 248-3960.
To Register - Select a program category, search for programs of interest, and follow the prompts to register.
To Request a reservation - Click "Facility Rentals", and follow the directions on that page.
To Create a New Account - Click "Sign In" in the top right corner, then "Create New Account".
To Sign In - Click "Sign In" in the top right corner, and sign in using your email address and password.
Lexington Parks and Recreation offers athletics, recreational activities, and special events for all ages throughout the year. Our programs are inclusive and open to people of all abilities. The department also operates and maintains 21 parks, offering a wealth of outdoor fun including playgrounds, courts, walking trails, athletic fields, green spaces, and aquatic parks. For more information visit our website at LexingtonNC.gov/ParksandRec, or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/lexparksandrec.