We are excited to introduce our new registration software, which features online registration. You are now able to register at any time, and pay online for your registration. Please note that payment is required at the time of registration, and you must have a valid email address to register online. We will still take in-person registrations at our offices at the Robbins Recreation Center.
All participants, including those who have registered with the City of Lexington Parks and Recreation previously, must create a profile in this new system in order to register.
You must first click on the Sign In icon in the top right corner and then click on the Create an Account icon and follow the prompts to create a user account. If you know that you will be registering additional family members for an activity, this is a good time to do so.
How to Register Online
**Please note that you should ONLY add your family members to your account to prevent making duplicates. If you are registering and paying for another child that is not a member of your household, please give us a call or come by the office to register them.**
Once you have completed your account creation, click on the Sign In icon to log in, and then you may begin to browse and register by choosing the activity categories listed at the top of the page. Continue to follow the prompts until you have selected all your activities and classes, and completed payment. A receipt will be emailed to the address you provided. You can return to a previous page at any time by clicking on the previous button of your page or the back button in your browser.
How to Request to Reserve a Shelter
- Expand Finch Park below to see all facilities.
- Click "Reserve" on the facility you wish to request to reserve.
- Enter information into the form, and select the time block(s) you wish to request to reserve. (Number of people attending should be your best estimate if you do not have an exact number)
- Complete information for the rental. Please note that you MUST select a time block for your rental.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the rental by entering your name.
- Submit request! After we have reviewed and approved the request, you will have 5 business days to either log in and pay your balance, or stop by the Robbins Recreation Center to pay. If the balance is not paid within 5 business days the slot will be released.